Sunday, June 14, 2009

*Updates*

Gahhh! I've decided to keep blogging! It's Summer, and I don't want to let my favorite season pass me by, and not share it with everyone! Ok first things first.

Mommy made me cut my hair.


That's the teddy bear I found in my closet. Very PaluPalu, Palu (Hawaiian for soft). I'm not sure what I named him, because my Grandma gave him to me when I was born. Oh well.

This August, a week before school starts, my Daddy and Aunt said they would split the cost evenly and get us a beach house for a week! My favorite place in the world! I'll be sure to take pictures of me out on the Balcony (Hopefully not get locked out for an hour like last time) and show my foot prints in the sand and right my name! I'm excited!



6 comments:

  1. Ooh, a beach house? Sounds fun! I can't wait to hear about that trip. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to be one of my followers??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!
    Ditto to what Wendy said. Sorry about your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditto to what Wendy and M,M,and S said. Sorry about your hair:( I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should take lots of pictures at the beach house. Every Year I go to a beach house with my g-parents, siblings, parents, and aunt,uncle, and 1 cousin. I take a different doll each year, and I take LOTS and LOTS of pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, a beach house sounds fun! :) Just don't fall face first in the water-which is something that has unfortunately happened to me.

    ~Sophie

    ReplyDelete