Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hot! Hot! Hot Summer!


It is so HOT! What can you possibly do when it's so hot?

My friend gave me this new dress she never wore so I decided to wear it. It's my favorite thing to wear now!


So guys? What can I do if it's so hot? What are you doing today? And why is Summer coming so quickly?! I don't mind Summer...I actually LOVE it. But not when it's blazing hot and 97 degrees! I need to go to the beach. Ugh. Well, I'm off to eat some blue and pink freeze pops before my sister eats them (they are the best kind)!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie! I'm Wendy. =) It's really hot here too... wish I had some ideas how to stay cool though!

    Come visit my blog sometime! http://wendymsdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that my human's sister used to go to the seaside when it was hot.
    But unless you live near it, it's too much of a hassle. Honestly I've never been to the seaside in America... I live about a mile or so away, though.

    (and my blog is http://ag-ellie.livejournal.com )

    ReplyDelete